Recorded live on November 16th at 1 PM EST
Wage and Hour Lawsuits: Prevention, Best Practices, and Legal Advice
Watch the Webinar
Wage and hour lawsuits can be devastating to a business. Even if employers make minor payroll mistakes, they are often required to pay damages plus legal fees. These lawsuits are also frequently more expensive to settle because they cannot be negotiated and settled for less. Employers are liable for wages legally due to employees, nothing less. Join employment lawyer Andreya DiMarco to learn more about compliance under the law and find out best practices for preventing and handling wage and hour lawsuits.
Watch the webinar to:
- Find out key steps to preventing wage and hour lawsuits
- Get detailed information about how to address wage and hour legal challenges
- Learn about the latest trends in wage and hour lawsuits and claims
- Understand how state employment laws vary and how remote employers can ensure legal compliance
- Discover best practices to protect your company from wage and hour lawsuits
Andreya DiMarco, Esq.
Associate, Hatfield Schwartz Law Group