What We Do
How We Help
- Tailored Plan: We utilize a custom acquisition model tailored to identify your talent needs.
- Experience: Our recruiting team has decades of experience and specialized industry knowledge.
- Understanding Your Business: MP’s cross-functional recruitment specialists understand every aspect of your business, including sales, human resources, finance, operations, administrative, management, and other business areas.
- Weekly Review: Our team conducts weekly meetings to review candidate pipeline.
- Faster Turnaround: A fast, efficient ramp-up to search yields candidates quickly.
- Flexibility: Flexible and pragmatic responses to changing job requirements.
- Leave a Lasting Impact: Strategic HR consulting for better long-term employment brand practices.
Is Outsourced Recruiting the Best Solution for Your Team?
Take the Assessment!
Hiring Needs Analysis
MP’s recruiting experts assist you in determining a hiring strategy to support your larger business goals.
Develop a Hiring Strategy
MP assigns a dedicated recruiter to tailor a custom hiring strategy for your team.
Fast, Advanced, and Comprehensive Hiring Services
MP’s team posts your job to thousands of job boards, sources for top candidates, reviews and screens resumes, schedules interviews, and assists with hiring.
Pragmatic, Flexible Changes
If hiring needs change or approaches aren’t optimal, MP’s team nimbly adjusts to meet new criteria.
Why Choose MP Over Other Recruiting Solutions?
Recruiting Solution A
Hiring a Contractor Recruitment Consultant
- Frequently unreliable
- Doesn’t prioritize your needs
- Inflexible approaches
- Expensive fees
Recruiting Solution B
- Consumes hours of the workday
- Creates distraction for managers and executives
- Diverts manpower from business goals.
- Unable to implement targeted recruiting for top talent
Recruiting Solution C
Hiring Recruiting on a Contingency Basis
- Recruitment services are extremely costly.
- Frequently doesn’t yield suitable candidates (recruiters don’t understand your specific business needs).
- Your business isn’t prioritized among multiple clients.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Learn more in our recruiting guide
2022 Recruiting Playbook: Remote Interviewing, Employer Branding, and Proven Digital Strategies
What is full-cycle recruiting?
Full-cycle recruiting services cover every element of the recruiting and hiring process. Recruiters help determine hiring needs, develop and post job openings, screen and review resumes, schedule interviews, and assist with the hiring process (including paperwork, background checks, compensation negotiations, etc.).
What recruitment technology does MP use?
MP’s recruiting team uses cutting-edge technology to hire the top talent in the most efficient manner. We utilize a robust Applicant Tracking System or ATS (which clients may also implement for themselves). We have access to thousands of job boards, including specialized boards that reach niche and more diverse talent pools.
How does MP reduce hiring costs?
MP reduces hiring costs by charging a smaller fee to work with our experienced staff. We implement a streamlined, results-oriented process that prioritizes your needs. Our goal is to hire the talent you need as quickly as possible.
How does MP reduce time-to-hire?
MP reduces time-to-hire via our streamlined, methodical processes and innovative technology. Additionally, our recruiting team is experienced and has a vast network of candidates and connections. We’re prepared to quickly connect with the talent you need.
What is RPO?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a method of outsourcing all or a portion of hiring activities. MP’s RPO services allow you to choose how much assistance MP will provide, from a la carte services to fully-cycle recruiting.
Have other HR & Compliance needs?
Upgrade to MP’s powerful HCM platform and proactive, practical HR consulting. We’ll ensure that your organization is in compliance with continuously changing employment laws and regulations.