Deputy District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
As organizations recover from the pandemic recession, new business opportunities are critical. Government contracting can provide significant growth opportunities, especially for smaller businesses. Peter Kontakos, Deputy District Director of the US Small Business Administration, shares best practices for winning government contracts.
Register for the webinar to learn:
- Find out how to access government contracts specific to your business
- Understand critical steps in the application process
- Get tips on how to register for government procurement
- Learn key tips for success and winning the contract
- Uncover the answers to your specific questions