Join us on March 28th at 1 PM EST
Workplace Investigations: 2023 Legal Guidance and Best Practices*
It’s imperative employers respond to allegations (or rumors) of workplace misconduct appropriately and effectively to avoid costly litigation. In many cases, it’s beneficial for employers to partner with outside counsel to conduct interviews, gather documentation, and present their findings. Join Stefani C Schwartz, Esq., founder of Hatfield Schwartz Law Group, to learn best practices for conducting workplace investigations.
Register for the webinar to:
- Identify when a workplace situation requires an investigator
- Outline the process for conducting investigations
- Learn best practices for responding to allegations of misconduct
- Get your questions answered live
Stefani Schwartz, Esq.
Founder, Hatfield Schwartz Law Group
* This webinar is a re-broadcast of the original presentation recorded on March 1, 2023