Currently, 17 states have passed salary transparency laws. These laws, created to address pay inequity, may require employers to post salary ranges with their job ads or disclose them at specified stages of the interview/selection process. Organizations that hire remote employees may need to meet pay transparency compliance requirements.
So, which laws do you have to comply with for your business? We can help you confidently figure it out. Find out how to maintain compliance and learn more about this new wage transparency trend.
Register for the webinar to:
- Get best practices to maintain compliance with pay transparency laws
- Outline responsibilities for organizations with remote employees and remote job postings
- Find out which states have pay transparency laws
- Learn best practices for updating job ads to ensure compliance
- Discover how MP’s solutions can help you ensure compliance with pay transparency laws and minimize your workload
HR Services Manager
Sr HR Partner